And urgh. Argh.
Yes, a certain amount of balancing needed to be done to the hunter specs, but it’s the wrath Beast Mastery nerf all over again. Blizzard’s idea of balancing appears to be “Utterly ravage several key class abilities all at once thus casting the dominant spec into the abyss”.
I have nothing good to say about this.
Repost without any commentary from me because why not:
- Kill Command now scales from 35% of RAP, down from 63% of RAP.
- Bestial Wrath now causes 20% additional damage, down from 50%.
- Focus Fire now has a 30 sec cooldown, up from 15 sec.
- Mastery: Master of Beasts now increases damage done by your pets by 13.6%, down from 20%. Each point of Mastery increases pet damage by 1.7%, down from 2.5%.
- Aimed Shot base damage increased by 14%
- Mastery: Wild Quiver now grants a 14.4% (down from 16%) chance for your ranged attacks to also instantly fire an additional ranged shot for 100% normal damage (up from 50%). Each point of Mastery increases the chance by 1.8%, down from 2%.
- Mastery: Essence of the Viper now increases all elemental damage you deal by 8% (down from 20%). Each point of Mastery increases elemental damage by 1%, down from 2.5%.
- Tailspin now lasts 30 sec, up from 8 sec. Cooldown changed to 25 sec, down from 40 sec.
- Lock Jaw (Dog) *New* – Dog locks its jaws on the target, holding it in place for 4 sec. / 5 yd range, Instant, 40 sec cooldown
Linky: MMO-Champion, Beta Build 13117.