What is a Hunter Blog without Hunter Guides, eh?
Here you may find my collection of completed and published guides. Mostly they concern Hunters, but there’s the odd ‘general’ guide and in the future possibly Druidy stuff too. I’m working on something new most of the time, so this list will be expanded. Do you have a suggestion? Spotted something missing / confusing / horrendously incorrect in one of my guides? Leave me a comment and I’ll get on it! I really value feedback, especially if you catch an error that I missed.
Guides for the modern Cataclysm hunter.
- Trapping and CC for Hunters (how to trap and control mobs in dungeons and everywhere else)
These are written specifically for the early Cataclysm era.
- Pet Spec Overview (Pet specs for 4.0 – Ferocity,
Tenacityand Cunning – this is 4.0.1, update incoming)
- 4.0.1 Beast Mastery Hunter Spec (exactly what it says on the tin)
Editor’s Note: I fully intend to go through the guides written in 3.x and update them for 4.x, but that hasn’t happened yet. Older guides below.
(Old) Hunter Guides:
- This is Beast Mastery in 3.3 (A comprehensive guide to BM)
- Hunting for Adventurers (an intro to the Hunter class for newer players)
- Choosing your Pet (3.3) (Choosing an animal companion and testing for maximum DPS)
- Zoology for Hunters (a guide to the three pet classes and their pet specs)
- Part 1: Ferocity (a comprehensive guide to Ferocity class pets and their talents. Update incoming!)
- Part 2: Tenacity (On hold till Cata)
- Part 3: Cunning (Also on hold till Cata)